10 July 2007

Kene ke buat? eheh...

Posted by Picasa






For everyone's information, this is a great tagging game, meant for charity. For every tag responsebefore 26th August 2007 , Idham - the initiator - will donate RM127 to Darul Izzah Orphanage, Bandar Baru Bangi, Malaysia. Meaning, by doing this meme you'll be donating RM127 to the orphanage (with his money though :D). He's targeting at least 100 bloggers to get about RM1k for this chosen charity of his! And the rules are (copying and pasting from the original rules from Idham's blog) ...


1. A person is only as good as her/his word and smile.

2. Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.

3. To love is to risk not being loved in return.

4. Money makes me want more money.heheh...

5. I miss nasi lemak and roti canai! waa!!! nak balik!!

6. My way of saying I care is by doing this tag for idham

7. I try to spread love and happiness by blanje icecream biru for my tunang.hihi..

8. Pick the flowers when dew has just disappeared, and handle the flowers gently so as not to bruise them. kalau main petik je tak jadi la (Cikgu kate) eheh...

9. To love someone is to give your life to them.

10. Beauty is nama katak kawan saye eheh....

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was my friend Multazim (jim)

12. When I was twenty one, I remember that im not a superman.

13. I am most happy when my mama masak laksa and nasi ayam for me.tengkyu!

14. Nothing makes me happier than my tunang smile.

15. If I can change one thing, I will change my past life.

16. If smiles were sedekah then selalu la smile. (apetah. ehehe..takde idea la ni)

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could "jump together"!!

18. If you want to fly then just fly with kapal terbang or roket or something. dont just jump out from windows like u r superman brother. :P

19. Money is not everything but having no money is a very bad thing.

20. The most touching moments I have experienced is when i potong bawang.eheh

21. I smile when i hear my lovely tunang voice.

22. When I am happy, I dont have an idea what im talking about. do i?

23. If only I don't have to think about this tag, then i'll masak nasi ayam.

24. The best thing I did yesterday was mandi dlm bathtub for 1 hours

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title : " norlluiks and me! "

26. One thing I must do before I die is taubah! (tiwu ke?) eheh...

27. Doing this meme, I feel like I'm about to go to sleep, 'cos I never thought it would end..

No comments: